TREIRB Junior Lecturer Recruitment 2018 Apply at www.treirb.telangana.gov.in for 281 Latest Job Vacancies.
TREIRB Recruitment 2018: Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Recruitment Board (TREI-RB), Hyderabad has recently rolled out a recruitment notification for employing candidates for the posts of Junior Lecturers. These posts are to be filled in Residential Educational Institutions Societies with a total of 281 vacancies. Applications are invited from candidates who have completed their Post Graduation with B.Ed and satisfying other eligibility requirements mentioned in the advertisement. Contenders can apply for this recruitment through online mode from 9th August 2018 to 15th September 2018. Other important details about this TREIRB Junior Lecturer Recruitment 2018 can be clearly explained in the below section.
TREIRB Junior Lecturer Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 281 Vacancies
|Vacancy Details||[Post Name: Junior Lecturer]
[No. of Posts: 281]
|Eligibility Criteria||[Qualification: Post Graduation degree + B.Ed]
[Age Limit: 18 to 44 years]
|Selection Process||[Written Examination]||Click Here|
|Applying Procedure||[Fees: Rs. 1200/-]
[Applying Mode: Online]
|Official Notification||[Website: www.treirb.telangana.gov.in]
|Last Date||15-09-2018||Click Here|
Telangana Residential School Vacancy Details
Remuneration Offered: A consolidated monthly salary will be offered to the selected candidates based on the rules and regulations followed in the board.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 35120-91450/-
|1.||Job Position||Junior Lecturer|
|2.||Qualification||Post Graduation degree + B.Ed|
|3.||Age Limit (As on 01.07.2018)||18 to 44 years|
|4.||Age Relaxation||As per Government Rules|
Candidates are selected on the basis of performance in the Written Examination which may be conducted in the form of offline OMR based one.
- Written Examination
How to Apply for TREIRB Junior Lecturer Recruitment 2018
Application Fees: Candidates have to pay the below mentioned application fees through online mode only.
- SC/ ST/ BC/ PH of Telangana: Rs. 600/-
- Other Candidates: Rs. 1200/-
Steps for Online Application: All the eligible candidates can submit their applications by means of online mode only. The guidelines for submitting online application is as listed below,
- Candidates have to visit the official web portal, treirb.telangana.gov.in
- In the Notification section, click on the particular advertisement
- Read all the information mentioned in the official notification
- Click “Apply Online” link in the homepage and then click “Register” button
- Enter your Name, Date of Birth, Email Id etc., and click the Submit button
- Now login with your “Mobile Number” and “Password”
- Candidates have to select the particular post and proceed for payment
- Online Portal charges will be applicable and click “Proceed” after the success of Transaction
- Start filling all the basic details in the application form and click “Save” button
- Candidates have to fill all the details correctly without any mistakes
- Upload the scanned copy of the photograph and signature in correct specifications
- Click on the Submit button and take a print out of the Application Form for future use
|Link to Apply Online||Click Here|
|Officially Published Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website of Organisation||treirb.telangana.gov.in|
|Starting Date for Online Registration||9th August 2018|
|Closing Date for Submitting Online Application||15th September 2018|
Note: Here, we have highlighted all the important details pertaining to TREIRB Junior Lecturer Recruitment 2018. If you have any doubts write on our comment section, so that your queries will be resolved.