TSPSC Degree Lecturer Recruitment 2018 Apply for 900 Teaching Jobs in Telangana Colleges.
TSPSC Recruitment 2018: Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has published one new recruitment notification in its official website. It is a notice that invites applications from eligible candidates for Degree Lecturer (DL) posts that are vacant in Government Colleges of the state. About 900 staffs are wanted to teach students on various subjects. Previous teaching experience is not mandatory. So, this seems to be a great opportunity for freshers. Interested and eligible candidates submit your applications as early as possible. More details about TSPSC DL Recruitment 2018 are summarized here in the below section.
TSPSC Degree Lecturer Recruitment 2018 for 900 Vacancies
|Vacancy Details||[Designation: Degree Lecturer]
|Eligibility Criteria||[Qualification: PG and Ph.D/ NET/ SLET]
[Age Limit: 44 years]
|Selection Process||[Written Exam, Interview]||Click Here|
|Applying Procedure||[Fees: Rs.320/-]
[Applying Mode: Online]
|Official Notification||[Site: www.tspsc.gov.in]
|Last Date||Announced Soon…||Click Here|
TSPSC Degree Lecturer Vacancy 2018 Details
|No.||Department||Name of Post||No. of Vacancies|
|1.||Department of Telangana Collegiate Education||Degree Lecturers (DL)||900|
Subject-wise TSPSC Degree Lecturer Vacancy 2018 Details:
|No.||Subjects||Degree Lecturers Required|
|17.||Nutrition & Dietetics|
Pay Scale: Most probably, candidates selected for Degree Lecturer posts through TSPSC Recruitment 2018 shall get salary as indicated below.
- Salary Range: Rs.40270 to 93780/-
|3.||Upper Age Relaxations||
Inorder to hire suitable candidates amongst the large number of applicants for Degree Lecturer posts, TSPSC conducts following selection rounds.
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
- Interview/ Demonstration/ Viva-Voce
- Document Verification
How to Apply for TSPSC Degree Lecturers Recruitment 2018?
Fees: After submitting application, aspirants have to pay following amount of fee through SBI ePay facility available on TSPSC website.
|No.||Particulars||Fee Amount||Exemption||Payment Mode|
||Online mode (SBI ePay)|
Applying Procedure: All eligible and interested candidates can submit their application for TS Degree Lecturer Recruitment 2018 through TSPSC website as per instructions given below.
- Candidates have to visit TSPSC website tspsc.gov.in
- Go to “Notification” section and read the TS DL Notification 2018 carefully
- Click the “One Time Registration -> New” option in homepage
- Fill the registration form and upload scanned copies of photograph & signature
- On submitting registration form, aspirants will get TSPSC id, password
- Go to “Direct Recruitment” section and click the “Application Submission” link of particular recruitment
- Using TSPSC id and password, login to the application part
- Fill the application without committing any mistakes
- Upload scanned copies of photograph and signature in application
- Recheck all the filled details in application and do changes if required
- If everything is okay, click “Submit” button
- Then proceed to make the payment
- After successful payment, check your application status
- Don’t forget to take printout copy of submitted application form for future records
|Link to Apply Online||Click Here|
|Officially Published Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website of Organisation||tspsc.gov.in|
|Starting date to apply online||Announced Soon…|
|Last date to apply online||Announced Soon…|
|Last date for fee payment||Announced Soon…|
Note: We have provided details about the Degree Lecturer jobs currently found vacant in the colleges of Telangana state on above section. Aspirants can read the official notification and clear any sort of further doubts regarding this recruitment.