UKSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2018 Apply for 1218 Uttarakhand Forest Department Vacancies
UKSSSC Recruitment 2018: Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC) is now conducting a direct recruitment to fill Forest Guard vacancies in Uttarakhand Forest Department. According to the official notification scattered out for this recruitment, about 1218 vacancies are existing in the forest reserve units of state. This seems to be a great opportunity for local residents those who are seeking for government jobs in Uttarakhand after completing their school level qualification. Both male and female citizens are eligible to apply. To know about Uttarakhand Forest Guard salary, selection process, applying procedure and other details related to this recruitment, read the remaining paragraphs in this article.
UKSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2018 for 1218 UK Forest Guard Vacancies
|Vacancy Details||[Designation: Forest Guard]
|Eligibility Criteria||[Qualification: Intermediate]
[Age Limit: 18 to 28 years]
|Selection Process||[Physical Tests, Written Test, Interview/ Document Verification]||Click Here|
|Applying Procedure||[Fees: Rs.300]
[Applying Mode: Online]
|Official Notification||www.sssc.uk.gov.in||Click Here|
|Last Date||04-07-2018||Click Here|
Uttarkhand Forest Guard Vacancy Details
|No.||Department||Position||No. of Posts|
|1.||Uttarakhand Forest Department/ Forest Reserve Units||Forest Guard
Pay Scale: Level-3 pay matrix salary and other admissible allowances shall be offered to candidates those who are going to be selected for Forest Guard posts.
- Salary Range: Rs.21700 to 69100/-
Qualification: From any recognized institution aspirants must have completed higher secondary or equivalent qualification to apply for these jobs.
- Intermediate/ Equivalent
Age Limits: Candidates within following age group are the eligible persons to participate on this recruitment. The age limits can be computed as on 1st July 2017.
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 28 years
Physical Fitness: Applying individuals should also be physically fit to carryout the duties of Forest Guard posts.
- Height: 163 cm male (150 cm female)
- Others: Refer notification
UKSSSC hires suitable candidates amongst the contestants for Forest Guard posts, only after conducting following selection rounds.
- Physical Measurement Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Written Test
- Document Verification/ Interview
How to Apply for UKSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2018?
Application Fee: Either by using Net Banking/ Credit/ Debit Card facilities or by using e-challan form downloaded from UKSSSC website aspirants have to remit fee to participate on this recruitment. Fee once paid is non-refundable and it differs based on category.
- General/ OBC category: Rs.300/-
- SC/ ST/ PWDs of Uttarakhand: Rs.150/-
- Payment Mode: Online/ Offline
Applying Procedure: Keep necessary certificates and scanned copies of photograph, signature with you and sit infront of computer to apply for this recruitment. The general instructions to apply online are,
- First of all visit UKSSSC website uksssc.in
- Read the official advertisement of Forest Guard recruitment
- Click the “Online Application” link of particular post
- Do the New User Registration and get the Registration id/ number
- Click “Fill/ Submit Application” link available in homepage
- Enter candidate’s name, father’s name, registration number and date of birth in appropriate boxes
- Click “Submit” button to open the application form
- Fill all the mandatory rows and columns in application without mistakes
- Upload scanned photo, signature and necessary certificate copies
- Preview the filled application and “Submit” it
- Then proceed to make the payment
- Take printout copy of submitted application for future records
It should be rememberable that, individuals desiring to do offline payment can download the challan form and remit the fee in concerned bank before last date.
|Link to Apply Online||Click Here|
|Officially Published Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website of Organisation||sssc.uk.gov.in|
|Official notification published on||21st May 2018|
|Applications can be submitted online from||21st May 2018|
|Last date to submit online application form||4th July 2018|
|Last date to take printout copy of e-challan||4th July 2018|
|Last date to remit fee through online mode||6th July 2018|
|Last date to deposit fee using challan form||9th July 2018|
|Date of written examination||Updated Soon…|
Note: We have provided Uttarakhand Forest Guard Vacancy and current recruitment details in the above section. Individuals having doubts in this information can read the official notification and clear it.