UPPCL AE Recruitment 2018 Apply at upenergy.in for 299 Assistant Engineer Job Vacancies.
UPPCL Recruitment 2018: The Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) has promulgated a notification in the official website. It encompasses a total of 299 vacancies in the designation of Assistant Engineer (Trainee). Indian nationals can only apply for UPPCL AE Recruitment 2018. Aspirants have to submit online application before the final date to participate in UPPCL Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2018. Additional knowledge about educational qualification, age limit and other requirements can be gained by reading the entire contents available in the following sections.
UPPCL AE Recruitment 2018 for 299 Vacancies
|Index||UPPCL AE Notification 2018 – Highlights|
|Vacancy Details||Designation: Assistant Engineer (Trainee)
|Eligibility Criteria||Qualification: BE/ B.Tech
Age Limit: 21 to 40 years
|Selection Process||Stage 1: Computer Based Test
Stage 2: Interview
|Applying Procedure||Fees: Rs.1000/-
Applying Mode: Online
|Official Notification||Site: upenergy.in/uppcl/en
Location: Uttar Pradesh
|Important Dates||Last Date: 30-11-2018|
UPPCL Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
|Vacancy Details||Eligibility Criteria||Salary|
|No||Post Name/ Engineering Category||Qualification||Age Limit||Experience||Basic Pay|
|1||Assistant Engineer (Trainee)/ Electrical – 180 Posts||Degree/ mixed discipline degree combined with Electrical Engineering||21 to 40 years||–||Rs.56000/-|
|2||Assistant Engineer (Trainee)/ Computer Science – 40 Posts||Degree/ mixed discipline degree combined with Computer Science Engineering/ Information Technology||21 to 40 years||–||Rs.56000/-|
|3||Assistant Engineer (Trainee)/ Electronics and Tele-Communication – 61 Posts||Degree in Electronics and Tele-Communication||21 to 40 years||–||Rs.56000/-|
|4||Assistant Engineer (Trainee)/ Civil Engineering – 18 Posts||Degree in Civil Engineering||21 to 40 years||–||Rs.56000/-|
General Instructions for UPPCL AE Vacancies
- In addition to above mentioned qualification, candidates must possess Section – ‘A’ & ‘B’ the associate membership of the Institution of Engineers (India) or must be an associate member of the Institution of Civil Engineers (London)
- Reckoned as on 1st July 2018
- Age Relaxations are OBC (NCL)/ SC/ ST/ DFF of U.P: 5 years and PH: 15 years
- Sufficient knowledge of Hindi in Devnagri Lipi.
|1||Computer Based Test||Questions will be asked from General Knowledge/ Awareness, Reasoning/ Aptitude and General Hindi|
|2||Interview||Contenders who are shortlisted in CBT will be invited to attend the interview|
How to Apply for UPPCL AE Recruitment 2018?
Fees: The organization collect fee from the aspirants based on the category mentioned in the table.
|1||SC/ ST (domiciles of U.P)||Rs.700/-||Online (ATM cum Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking/ Payment Gateway)/ Offline (SBI Challan)|
|2||Gen/ OBC (NCL)/ DFF||Rs.1000/-|
|3||PH (OA/ OL/ PB/ PD)||Rs.10/- (only processing charges)|
|4||Other than U.P candidates||Rs.1000/-|
Applying Procedure: Individuals have to forward their application by following the steps given below.
- Logon to upenergy.in/uppcl/en website
- Hit “Vacancy/ Results” menu
- Read the notification by clicking “View” link
- Hit “Link” option
- Already registered candidates login using User Id and Password
- New users have to register your details to obtain User Id and Password
- Fill the application form with requisite details
- Upload your photo and signature
- Next step is submission of fees
- For future acknowledgement, take printout of the application form and transaction id
|Link to Apply Online||Click Here|
|Officially Published Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website of Organisation||upenergy.in|
|Submission of application form and Payment of Application Fee||6th November 2018 to 30th November 2018|
Note: We have explained information about UPPCL Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2018. Participants may refer official notification for reference.