UPPSC Assistant Registrar Recruitment 2018 Apply for 21 Latest Vacancies in Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission.
UPPSC Recruitment 2018: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has advertised UPPSC notification 2018 in its official portal. The notification holds 21 empty positions. The UPSC Vacancy 2018 will be filled by the eligible candidates. Those who are interested in Assistant Registrar post should submit their online application. The possibility for submitting the application is valid till 30th November 2018. Aspirants, who are appointed through UPPSC Assistant Registrar Recruitment 2018, have to work in Uttar Pradesh. To gather more knowledge about education, salary and other details, refer the sections endowed below.
UPPSC Assistant Registrar Recruitment 2018 for 21 Vacancies
|Index||UPPSC Assistant Registrar Notification – Highlights|
|Vacancy Details||Designation: Assistant Registrar
|Eligibility Criteria||Qualification: Graduate
Age Limit: 30 to 45 years
|Selection Process||Stage 1: Written Examination
Stage 2: Interview
|Applying Procedure||Fees: Rs.225/-
Applying Mode: Online
|Official Notification||Site: uppsc.up.nic.in
Location: Uttar Pradesh
|Important Dates||Last Date: 30-11-2018|
UPPSC Vacancy Details
|SI. No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Pay Scale*|
|1||Assistant Registrar||21||Rs.56100 to 250000/-|
*Also candidates who are appointed will get Grade Pay Rs.4800/-
* Age Limits are reckoned as on 1st July 2018
Regarding UPPSC Recruitment 2018, hiring process encompasses the following stages.
- Written Examination
How to Apply for UPPSC Recruitment 2018?
Fees: It is necessary for the applicant to pay fee through online as per the category mentioned below.
|SI. NO||Category||Exam Fee||Online Processing Fee|
- Logon to up.nic.in website
- Click “All Notifications/ Advertisements” option in homepage
- Read the advertisement and user instructions carefully
- Click “Apply” button
- Hit “Registration” tab in the page
- If you have already applied online for any recruitment conducted by UPPSC, select “Yes” option
- Or else, select “No” option and fill the basic registration form
- Submit the filled registration details and print registration slip
- Then hit “Click here to proceed for payment” link
- After depositing required fee, “Payment Acknowledgement Receipt” will display
- Click “Print Payment Receipt” tab and take its printout copy
- On completion of fee payment, click “Proceed for final submission of application form” link
- Fill all the required details in application and upload your photo, signature
- After filling all requisite details, preview and check all the filled-in details
- If everything is okay, “Submit” the application and take its printout copy
|Link to Apply Online||Click Here|
|Officially Published Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website of Organisation||uppsc.up.nic.in|
|Date of Commencement for Online Application||30th October 2018|
|Last date for Online Deposition of Examination Fee in the Bank||27th November 2018|
|Last date for Submission of Online Application||30th November 2018|
Note: Latest job opportunities for UPPSC Assistant Registrar Recruitment 2018 are endowed in the above sections. Contenders who are confused about this recruitment can read the official notification.