UPPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2018 Apply Online at http://uppsc.up.nic.in for 610 UP PCS Judicial Service Jobs.
UP Judicial Service Exam 2018: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) is going to conduct U.P. Judicial Service Civil Judge (Junior Division) Examination 2018 to fill the 610 vacancies existing in various courts functioning within state. Aspirants those who had completed Degree in Law can utilize this golden opportunity to get employment. Appointments will be initially made on temporary basis but likely to be continued in future. Registration for this recruitment closes by 11th October 2018. So, interested citizens hurry up! To know more details regarding UP Civil Judge Recruitment 2018, scroll down the page.
UPPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2018 for 610 Judicial Service Vacancies
|Vacancy Details||[Designation: Civil Judge]
|Eligibility Criteria||[Qualification: LLB/ Equivalent]
[Age Limit: 22 to 35 years]
|Selection Process||[Prelims, Main Exam, Interview]||Click Here|
|Applying Procedure||[Fees: Rs.125/-]
[Applying Mode: Online]
|Official Notification||[Site: http://uppsc.up.nic.in]
[Location: Uttar Pradesh]
|Last Date||11-10-2018||Click Here|
UP Civil Judge Vacancy 2018 Details
|No.||Exam Name||Position||No. of Vacancies|
|1.||U.P. Judicial Service Civil Judge (Junior Division) Examination, 2018||Civil Judge||610|
Salary Offered: Salary that will be offered to candidates being appointed on Civil Judge posts in UP courts is mentioned here.
- Pay: Rs.27700 to 44770/-
(as on 1st July 2019)
|3.||Upper Age Relaxations||
Commission will conduct following selection rounds and hire suitable candidates for Civil Judge posts in Uttar Pradesh.
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
- Personality Test/ Viva Voce
- Document Verification
How to Apply for UPPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2018?
Fees: Aspirants have to pay fee depending upon category while submitting application form to participate on this exam.
|No.||Category||Fees Amount (Prelims)||Payment Mode|
|1.||UR/ OBC||Rs.125/-||Online mode|
Individuals qualifying preliminary exam with good marks will be asked to submit separate application form for main exam with separate fees as indicated below.
- UR/ OBC: Rs.225/-
- SC/ STs: Rs.105/-
- PH: Rs.25/-
Applying Procedure: Individuals satisfying the minimum eligibilities prescribed for the posts can submit their application through UPPSC website as per instructions given below.
- Candidates have to visit http://uppsc.up.nic.in website
- Hit “Click here to Apply Online” link of UP PCS Civil Judge 2018 Exam in homepage
- Read the user instructions and UP PCS J 2018 Notification carefully
- Click “Apply” button against particular exam name
- Hit “Registration” tab in the page
- If you have already applied online for any recruitment conducted by UPPSC, select “Yes” option
- Or else, select “No” option and fill the basic registration form
- Submit the filled registration form and print registration slip
- Then hit “Click here to proceed for payment” link
- After depositing required fee, “Payment Acknowledgement Receipt” will display
- Click “Print Payment Receipt” tab and take its printout copy
- On completion of fee payment, click “Proceed for final submission of application form” link
- Fill all the required details in application and upload your photo, signature
- After filling all requisite details, preview and check all the filled details
- If everything is okay, “Submit” the application and take its printout copy
|Link to Apply Online||Click Here|
|Officially Published Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website of Organisation||uppsc.up.nic.in|
|Date of Abridged Advertisement||9th September 2018|
|Detailed Notification Released on||11th September 2018|
|Online Registration Commences from||11th September 2018|
|Last Date to Deposit Fee Online||8th October 2018|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application Form||11th October 2018|
|Preliminary Exam will be Conducted on||16th December 2018|
Note: We have provided details about Uttar Pradesh Judicial Service Civil Judge (Junior Division) Examination 2018 on above section. Individuals having any doubts can refer UPPSC official notification.