UPSC Air Safety Officer Recruitment 2018 Apply Online at www.upsc.gov.in for 16 Jobs in Union Public Service Commission.
UPSC Jobs 2018: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), India’s premier central recruiting agency is seeking for 16 aspirants. The commission founds UPSC Air Safety Officer Notification 2018 to fill vacancies in the designation of Air Safety Officer. Interested contenders shall follow the online procedure to submit the application. The end date is 13th December 2018. Individuals who are selected through UPSC Recruitment 2018 will be on probation period for a year. Other details regarding UPSC Air Safety Officer Recruitment 2018 are mentioned here in the below sections.
UPSC Air Safety Officer Recruitment 2018 for 16 Vacancies
|Index||UPSC Notification 2018 – Highlights|
|Vacancy Details||Designation: Air Safety Officer
|Eligibility Criteria||Qualification: Degree in Aeronautical Engineering
Age Limit: 35 years
|Selection Process||Stage 1: Test/ Interview
Stage 2: Document Verification
|Applying Procedure||Fees: Rs.25/-
|Official Notification||Site: www.upsc.gov.in
|Important Dates||Last Date: 13-12-2018|
UPSC Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
|Vacancy Details||Eligibility Criteria||Salary|
|No||Designation||Qualification||Age Limit||Experience||Basic Pay|
|1||Air Safety Officer (Permanent)– 16 Posts||Degree in Aeronautical Engineering||35 years||–||Rs.56100 to 177500/-|
- Reckoned as on 13th December 2018
- Age relaxations are ST/ Government Servant: 5 years and OBC: 3 years
As per UPSC Air Safety Officer Notification 2018, the organization conducts test/ interview to hire individuals.
- Test/ Interview
- Document Verification
How to Apply for UPSC Air Safety Officer Recruitment 2018?
Fees: Except Female/ PWD/ SC/ ST candidates, all others are required to pay fee.
|1||Rs.25/-||Online: Card/ Net Banking Offline: Cash (SBI)||Female/ PWD/ SC/ ST|
Applying Procedure: Applications will be submitted by following the online steps. The guidelines for submitting the application is,
- Go to upsc.gov.in website
- Hit “Recruitment->Advertisements” menu
- Read the advertisement thoroughly
- Click “Online Application Recruitment (ORA)” button
- New user, register your details by clicking “New Registration” link
- Press “Apply/ Apply Now” link near the relevant Post
- Read the instructions and click “Next” button on each section
- Agree the terms and conditions
- Hit “Proceed” button
- Login using Registration Id and Password
- Fill the application form
- Upload your photo, signature and necessary documents whatever required
- Preview the filled data
- Click on “Submit” button to proceed further to Fee Payment Page
- Click “Pay Fee” button
- Once the payment is done successful, the system will accept the Online Recruitment Application
- For future reference, take printout of the filled application form
Candidates who want to make fee payment through offline have to download Pay‐in‐Slip.
|Link to Apply Online||Click Here|
|Officially Published Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website of Organisation||upsc.gov.in|
|Last date for Online Application||13th December 2018|
|Last date for Printing Submitted Online Application||14th December 2018|
Note: All the required data about UPSC Recruitment 2018 are endowed in the above sections. Whenever doubts arise, contenders shall refer the official notification.