UPSC Assistant Director Recruitment 2018 Apply at www.upsconline.nic.in for 37 Job Vacancies.
UPSC Recruitment 2018: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has dispatched a recruitment notification in their official website to hire the talented aspirants for the post of Assistant Director. According to the notification there are only limited vacancies. So applicants who are desired to work in the above mentioned designation can apply as soon as possible before 13th December 2018. Individuals who need to know more about UPSC Recruitment 2018 can move on to the below sections.
UPSC Assistant Director Recruitment 2018 for 37 Vacancies
|Index||UPSC Notification Highlights|
|Vacancy Details||Designations: Assistant Director of Operations
|Eligibility Criteria||Qualification: BE
Age Limit: 40 years
|Selection Process||Stage 1: Initial shortlisting/ Recruitment Test
Stage 2: Interview
|Applying Procedure||Fees: Rs.25/-
Applying Mode: Online
|Official Notification||Site: www.upsconline.nic.in
|Important Dates||Last Date: 13- 12-2018|
UPSC Assistant Director 2018 Vacancy Details
|Vacancy Details||Eligibility Criteria||Emoluments|
|1.||Assistant Director of Operations (Post- 37)||BE in Civil/ Mechanical/ Computer Science/ IT/ Aeronautical/ Electrical/ Electronics (or) Master degree in Science n Electronics/ Physics (or) B.Sc or equivalent with physics/ Electronics||Not exceeding 40 years||3 to 5 years experience in concerned field||Rs.67700 to 208700/- pm|
- Candidates will be recruited under probation period of 1 year
- Upper age shall be relaxed by 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC/ ST
- Regular appointed Central/ UT Government servants may relaxable for 5 years as per Government of India
- Experience varies depends on their educational qualification
|Assistant Director of Operations||
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2018?
|Assistant Director of Operations||Rs.25/-||Online/ Offline|
SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community are exempted from the payment of fee.
Applying Procedure: Aspirants can apply online through the official website. The steps to apply online are given below:
- First of all visit upsconline.nic.in website
- Click the “Online Recruitment” tab
- Select the designation that you wish to apply
- Read the notification carefully
- Then click “Apply Now” button
- Go through the instructions
- Click “Proceed” tab
- Register yourself and get the registration id and password
- Login using the registration id and password
- Fill the application form without error
- Upload your photograph and signature
- Check all the details that you have filled
- Click the concerned link and pay the fee
- Aspirants who wish to pay offline can pay through any branch of SBI by cash
- Finally take a hard copy of the submitted application for future verification.
|Link to Apply Online||Click Here|
|Officially Published Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website of Organisation||www.upsc.gov.in|
|Last date to submit application||13th December 2018|
Note: We have discussed the details about UPSC Assistant Director Recruitment 2018 in this portal. To know more information regarding the recruitment applicants can refer the advertisement.