UPSC Economic Officer Recruitment 2018 Apply at upsconline.nic.in for 21 Assistant Director, Assistant Agri. Marketing Adviser and Senior Artist Jobs.
UPSC Recruitment 2018: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) scattered out a recruitment advertisement in its official website for Economic Officer, Assistant Director, Assistant Agricultural Marketing Adviser and Senior Artist posts. A total of 21 vacancies exist on above said designations. Individuals seeking for government jobs in India don’t miss this fruitful opportunity. Eligible candidates submit your application through proper channel. Registration will close by 15th November 2018. So, interested citizens hurry up! More details about UPSC Economic Officer Recruitment 2018 has been summarized here on below section.
UPSC Economic Officer Recruitment 2018 for 21 Vacancies
|Index||UPSC Notification 2018 Highlights|
|Vacancy Details||Designations: Assistant Director, etc
|Eligibility Criteria||Qualification: M.Sc/ Master Degree/ ICAI/ Degree/ Diploma
Experience: 0 to 3 years
Age Limit: 40 years
|Selection Process||Stage 1: Initial Shortlisting
Stage 2: Interview
|Applying Procedure||Fees: Rs.25/-
Applying Mode: Online
|Official Notification||Site: www.upsconline.nic.in
|Important Dates||Last Date: 15-11-2018|
UPSC Vacancy Details
|Vacancy Details||Eligibility Criteria||Salary|
|No.||Designations||Qualification||Experience||Upper Age Limit||Pay Scale|
|1.||Assistant Agricultural Marketing Adviser (Group-I) – 05 posts||Master Degree in Agriculture||3 years in the field of Agricultural Marketing including Cooperative Marketing||40 years||Rs.67700 to 208700/-|
|2.||Economic Officer – 01 posts||PG Degree in Economics/ Applied Economics/ Business Economics/ Econometrics||Not compulsory||35 years||Rs.44900 to 142400/-|
|3.||Assistant Director (Cost) – 10 posts||Enrolment in the Register of Members of the ICAI or Institute of Cost Accountants of India||3 years in Cost Accounting Works (desirable)||35 years||Rs.56100 to 177500/-|
|4.||Senior Artist – 05 posts||Degree or Diploma in Fine Art/ Commercial Art||2 years in experience of Commercial Art in an advertising agency or 3 years experience in layout work in colour, designs etc for magazines, folders etc||30 years||Rs.44900 to 142400/-|
- For Assistant Agricultural Marketing Adviser posts, aspirants must have completed Master Degree in Agriculture including one or more disciplines i.e. Agricultural Economics/ Agricultural Marketing/ Agricultural Marketing and Cooperation/ Agricultural Extension Education/ Agricultural Statistics/ Agricultural Communication/ Agri-business/ Agricultural Engineering/ Post Harvest Technology/ Food Science Technology/ Food Processing/ Post Harvest Management/ Cold Chain Logistics/ Horticulture/ Masters Degree with Botany or Economics or Commerce with Economics or Maths or Statistics or Business Administration
- Degree from recognized institution is a desirable criterion for Assistant Director posts
- For Senior Artist posts, knowledge of Hindi is a desirable criterion
- Relaxation for OBC candidates: 3 years
- Relaxation for SC/ STs/ J&K Domiciles: 5 years
- Relaxation for PH candidates: 10 years
- Relaxation for Ex-SM, govt employees: as per govt rules (refer notification)
- Aspirants having citizenship/ equivalent certificate issued by Government of India can apply
- Candidates must be ready to serve anywhere in India
Aspirants will be shortlisted for interview on the basis of information provided by them in application form.
- Initial Shortlisting
- Interview & Document Verification
How to Apply for UPSC Economic Officer Recruitment 2018 ?
Fees: Except Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, disabled and female candidates, all others have to pay fee to participate on this recruitment.
|No.||Category||Fee Amount||Payment Mode|
|1.||Non-refundable Fee||Rs.25/-||Online mode (SBI Net Banking facility) or Offline mode (as cash using Pay-in-slip)|
|2.||SC/ ST/ PH/ Female candidates||Nil|
Applying Procedure: Individuals complying with the minimum eligibilities prescribed for the posts can submit their application for UPSC Economic Officer Recruitment 2018-19 through online mode as per instructions given below.
- Candidates have to visit upsconline.nic.in website
- Click “Online Recruitment Application for various Posts” link
- Read the official advertisement and instructions to apply
- Do the “New Registration” to get registration id and password
- After registration, login to your account
- Fill your personal, qualification, experience and other necessary details
- Upload scanned copy of photo, signature and other necessary documents in application
- Finally preview all the filled details and “Submit” the application
- Click “Pay Fee” tab and select the mode of payment
- Fill necessary details to make online payment and submit it
- Individuals desiring to do offline payment can print the pay-in-slip and remit fee in bank
- Don’t forget to take printout copy of submitted application form for future records
|Link to Apply Online||Click Here|
|Officially Published Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website of Organisation||upsconline.nic.in|
|Last date to submit online application||15th November 2018|
|Last date for fee payment||15th November 2018|
|Last date to take printout of application form||16th November 2018|
Note: In the above section we have provided adequate information about one of the active UPSC Recruitment 2018 for Economic Officer and other posts. Individuals who still have doubts about this recruitment can read the official notification.