UPSC Lecturer Vacancy 2018 Apply at http://www.upsconline.nic.in for 11 Drug Inspector and Teaching Jobs.
UPSC Notification 2018: Good news for job seekers! Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has posted a recruitment advertisement through its web portal for employing staffs under the designation of Lecturer and Drugs Inspector. There are 11 vacancies available below these posts. Fresh and experienced candidates hurry up and apply. Registration will be closed by on or before 13th September 2018. Women candidates no need to pay any fee. Further information about this UPSC Lecturer Vacancy 2018 have been clearly explained here in the below section.
UPSC Lecturer Vacancy 2018 for 11 Vacancies
|Vacancy Details||[Post Name: Lecturer, Drugs Inspector]
|Eligibility Criteria||[Qualification: Degree/ Master degree/ BE/ B.Tech]
[Age Limit: 30 to 38 years]
|Selection Process||[Recruitment Test, Interview]||Click Here|
|Applying Procedure||[Fees: Rs.25/-]
[Applying Mode: Online]
|Official Notification||[Site: http://www.upsconline.nic.in]
|Last Date||13-09-2018||Click Here|
UPSC Lecturer Vacancy Details
|No.||Designation||No. of Vacancies|
Salary Offered: Selected candidates will get attractive salary and other allowances as per organisation norms.
|No.||Post Name||Pay Scale|
|1||Lecturer||Rs.56100 to 177500/-|
|2||Drugs Inspector||Rs.47600 to 151100/-|
|No.||Post Name||Qualification||Experience||Age Limits||Age Relaxation|
|1||Lecturer||Automobile Engineering: BE/B.Tech/ Master Degree in Automobile Engineering
Master’s degree in Arabic/ Burmese/ Russian Language
|0 to 1years (differs based on subject)||35 to 38 (differs based on subject||
|2||Drugs Inspector||Degree or Master Degree in Bio Medical/ Chemical/ Bio Technology/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Polymer Engineering||2 years (for degree holders)||30 years|
Applicants will be shortlisted by conducting various recruitment processes as listed below,
- Recruitment Test
- Document Verification
How to Apply for UPSC Lecturer Vacancy 2018?
Application Fees: Eligible candidates can apply for Lecturer and Drugs Inspector posts through online mode with following amount of non refundable application fee.
|Sl. No.||Category||Application Fee||Applying Mode|
|1||OBC male and others||Rs.25/-||Offline Mode: Cash in SBI (or)
SBI Net banking visa/ master credit/ debit card
|2||SC/ ST/ PH/ Women||Exemption|
Applying Procedure: All the eligible candidates can apply for this UPSC Lecturer Vacancy 2018 through commission’s website. The detailed guidelines for application submission are listed below.
- Candidates can visit official website http://www.upsconline.nic.in
- Click “Online Recruitment Application (ORA) for various Recruitment Post” link
- Read the advertisement No. 16-2018
- Then click “New Registration” button
- Fill your name, DOB, Email address & mobile number, etc and click “Save & Continue” tab
- After registration, candidates will get Registration id and password
- Hit “Apply Now” link of particular post
- Enter registration id & password in appropriate boxes and click “Submit” button
- Then proceed to fill the application form
- Upload scanned copies of photo and signature
- Preview the filled details and modify if required
- Then click “Final Submit” button
- Click on “Pay Fee” link and select “ Pay by Cash/ Card/ Net” option
- Click online transaction button and successfully transfer the money
- Aspirants willing to do offline payment hit “Pay by Cash” tab and download the slip and pay fee in concerned bank
- Click “Submit” button
- Atlast, applicants can print out the application form
|Link to Apply Online||Click Here|
|Officially Published Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website of Organisation||upsconline.nic.in|
|Date of Notification||17th August 2018|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||13th September 2018|
|Last Date for Fee Payment||13th September 2018|
|Last Date for Printing Submitted Application||14th September 2018|
Note: We have provided many details about UPSC Lecturer Vacancy 2018 on above section. Aspirants who want to know more information related to this recruitment can refer the official notification.