UPSSSC Driver Recruitment 2019 Apply at www.upsssc.gov.in for 16 Draftsman and Road Roller Driver Jobs in Uttar Pradesh.
UPSSSC Driver Recruitment 2019: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has released recruitment notification in their official website. To fill 16 vacancies available in designation of Draftsman and Road Roller Driver, UPSSSC conducts this recruitment. Aspirants eligible and interested in these Uttar Pradesh government jobs can submit their online application form through UPSSSC website. Applications were invited for the above mentioned posts on or before the last date 12th January 2019. Eligibilities, vacancy details, applying procedure of UPSSSC Driver Recruitment 2019 is summarized in the below section.
UPSSSC Driver Recruitment 2019 for 16 Vacancies
|Index||UPSSSC Driver Recruitment Notification Highlights|
|Vacancy Details||Designations: Road Roller Driver, Draftsman
|Eligibility Criteria||Qualification: 8th/ Diploma
Age Limit: 18 to 40 years
|Selection Process||Stage 1: Written Test
Stage 2: Document Verification
|Applying Procedure||Fees: Rs.225/-
Applying Mode: Online
|Official Notification||Site: www.upsssc.gov.in
Location: Uttar Pradesh
|Important Dates||Last Date: 12-01-2019|
UPSSSC Driver Vacancy Details
|Vacancy Details||Eligibility Criteria||Emoluments|
|1||Road Roller Driver – 01 post||Passed 8th and should have valid Driving Licence||3 years experience||21 to 40 years||Rs.19900/-|
|2||Draftsman (manchitrak) – 15 posts||Diploma in Civil Engineering/ Equivalent||Not Mentioned||18 to 40 years||Rs.25500/- + GP Rs.2400/-|
- Age is calculated as on 1st July 2018
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per govt norms
Candidates will be selected according to their performance in written examination and interview.
- Written Examination
How to Apply for UPSSSC Driver Recruitment 2019?
Fees: Candidates are required to pay fee for the above mentioned posts through online mode.
|Categories||Fee Amount||Mode of Payment|
|General/ OBC Candidates||Rs.225/-||Online: Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Or Offline: SBI E Challan|
Applying Procedure: Candidates can apply for the above mentioned post through online mode. Individuals can visit www.upsssc.gov.in website for applying procedure and general steps are mentioned in below section.
- Candidate use upsssc.gov.in website for registration
- Select “Candidate registration” tab from homepage
- Click “Apply” button and select “Candidate Registration “option
- New users should select “No” option and press “Proceed” button
- Click declare option and press “I Accept” tab
- Select desired post that to apply and click “Proceed -> Ok” option
- Candidate should fill personal information without mistakes and click “Submit” option
- Preview and hit “Click here to upload photo and signature” option
- Upload photo and signature and click ”Continue” tab
- Recheck all information and press ”Submit” option to proceed the application
- Do fee transaction and download the application form for future use
- For Offline Transaction candidate can download E- Challan
|Link to Apply Online||Click Here|
|Officially Published Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website of Organisation||www.upsssc.gov.in|
|Starting date for online application||28th December 2018|
|Closing date for online application||12th January 2019|
|Last date for correction of application form||19th January 2019|
Note: In this article we have described UPSSSC Driver Recruitment 2019 in detail. Candidates with further doubts can refer the official notification.