Uttar Pradesh Police Jail Warden Recruitment 2018 Apply at www.prpb.gov.in for 3638 Bandi Rakshak Vacancies in UP Jail Department.
UP Police Bandi Rakshak Recruitment 2018: According to the latest notification, Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board is going to direct recruitment to fill the 3638 Jail Warder (Bandi Rakshak) posts that are vacant in UP Jail Department. Official notification for this recruitment has published in their official website. The Male/ female citizens willing to participate in the recruitment can submit their applications through proper channel on or before last date. To know more details about this upcoming UP Jail Police Recruitment 2018, go through the page.
Uttar Pradesh Police Jail Warden Recruitment 2018 for 3638 Vacancies
|Index||UP Jobs Notification Highlights|
|Vacancy Details||Designations: Jail Warder
|Eligibility Criteria||Qualification: Intermediate/ Equivalent
Age Limit: 25 years
|Selection Process||Stage 1: Written Test, Physical Tests
Stage 2: Interview/ Document Verification
|Applying Procedure||Fees: Rs.200/-
Applying Mode: Online
|Official Notification||Site: www.uppbpb.gov.in
Location: Uttar Pradesh
|Important Dates||Last Date: 28-12-2018|
UP Police Vacancy Details
|No.||Department||Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|1.||UP Police Jail Department||Jail Warder (Male)||3012|
|Jail Warder (Female)||626|
Pay Scale: All candidates appointed on UP Jail Warder posts shall get Pay Band-1 salary and other admissible allowances as per state government order.
- Salary Range: Rs.5200 to 20200/- + Grade Pay Rs.2000/-
|3.||Upper Age Relaxations||
*Physical standards will be relaxed in case of SC, ST, etc categories
The performance of contestants on following selection rounds will be taken into account and decisions of final appointment shall be taken by authorities.
- Written Test
- Physical Tests
- Document Verification
- Interview (if necessary)
- Medical Examination
How to Apply for UP Police Jail Warder Recruitment 2018?
Application Fee: Through online/ offline mode, aspirants have to remit fee to participate on this upcoming UP Jail Police Recruitment 2018.
|No.||Category||Fees Amount||Payment Mode|
|1.||Non-refundable Fee (male/ female)||Rs.200/-||e-Payment (Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking) or e-challan|
Applying Procedure: Applications have to be submitted through official website of Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board by eligible and interested candidates. The general guidelines to apply online are given below.
- First of all aspirants have to visit http://prpb.gov.in website
- Read the direct recruitment notification for Jail Warder posts
- Click the “Online Application” link of particular post
- Do the “Candidate Registration” by filling requisite details
- Take printout of the registration slip for records
- Using registration number/ user id and password, login to fill the application
- All mandatory fields in application should be filled without any mistakes
- Scanned copies of photograph and signature should be uploaded on required specifications
- Finally preview the filled details and “Submit” the application
- For future records take printout copy of submitted application form
- Also, remit the fee using e-payment portal available on website
- Candidates who want to do offline payment can download the challan form and remit the fee in concerned bank
|Link to Apply Online||Click Here|
|Officially Published Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website of Organisation||prpb.gov.in|
|Official notification will be released on||28th November 2018|
|Starting date to apply online||8th December 2018|
|Last date to apply online||28th December 2018|
|Last date for fee payment||28th December 2018|
Note: Details about the Jail Warder recruitment that will be conducted by Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board to fill the vacant posts in UP Jail department are provided here on above section. Wait for the release of official notification to know more details related to this recruitment.