Vizag Steel Junior Trainee Recruitment 2018 Apply at www.vizagsteel.com for 664 Junior Trainee Vacancies.
Vizag Steel Recruitment 2018: Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited (RINL), a corporate entity of Visakhapatnam Steel Plant has recently published a job advertisement for filling the vacant positions of Junior Trainee with a total of 664 vacancies. Applicants those who have completed ITI/ Diploma in Engineering as their minimum educational qualification are eligible to apply for this recruitment. Interested personnel can submit their application through online mode only between the dates from 5th September 2018 to 25th September 2018. For getting other information about Vizag Steel Junior Trainee Recruitment 2018, go through the entire section carefully.
Vizag Steel Junior Trainee Recruitment 2018 for 664 Vacancies
|Vacancy Details||[Designation: Junior Trainee]
|Eligibility Criteria||[Qualification: ITI/ Diploma]
[Age Limit: 18 to 27 years]
|Selection Process||[CBT, Certificate Verification and Medical Examination]||Click Here|
|Applying Procedure||[Fees: Rs.300/-]
[Applying Mode: Online]
|Official Notification||[Site: www.vizagsteel.com]
[Location: Uttar Pradesh]
|Last Date||25-09-2018||Click Here|
Vizag Steel Vacancy Details
Remuneration Offered: Once the candidates were selected, they have to undergo training for a period of 24 months. After completion of Training period, they will be considered for appointment to regular post with revised pay scale as per the norms followed in the organization.
- First Year: Rs. 10700/-
- Second Year: Rs. 12200/-
- After Training: Rs. 16800-24110/-
|3.||Age Limit (As on 01.07.2018)||
Initially the candidates have to participate in the Online Computer based Test. After that they have to attend the Certificate Verification followed by Medical Examination.
- Online Computer based Test
- Certificate Verification
- Medical Examination
How to Apply for Vizag Steel Junior Trainee Recruitment 2018
Application Fees: Candidates who wishes to apply for this recruitment have to pay the non refundable application fees through online mode only.
|General & OBC||Rs. 300/-|
|SC/ ST & PWD||Nil|
Steps for Online Application: After meeting out all the eligibility requirements, candidates can submit their application through online mode only. The steps involved in online application process is as listed below,
- Candidates have to visit the official web portal, vizagsteel.com
- In the career section, click the link corresponding to Registration Portal
- Click the “Junior Trainee Advertisement” in the newly directed page
- Read all the information mentioned in the official notification
- Click “New User” link and start filling all the basic details
- After clicking the “Submit” button you will receive User Id and Password to your email
- Click “Registered Candidate” and login with your User Id and Password
- Fill the remaining details in the application form
- Upload the scanned copy of the photograph and signature in correct specifications
- Now the payment gate way for the application fees will be opened
- Pay the Prescribed Application fees in Online Mode only
- Click on the Submit button and take a print out of the Application Form
|Link to Apply Online||Click Here|
|Officially Published Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website of Organisation||www.vizagsteel.com|
|Starting Date for Online Application||5th September 2018|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application||25th September 2018|
|Last Date for Paying Application Fees||26th September 2018|
Note: So far we have discussed all the important details related to Vizag Steel Junior Trainee Recruitment 2018. If you have any other doubts, then you may refer the official notification linked in this section.