WBPSC Audit Accounts Service 2018 Apply Online at www.pscwbapplication.in for West Bengal Audit & Accounts Service Recruitment Examination.
WBPSC Audit and Accounts Recruitment 2018 : Very Soon West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) is going to conduct Audit and Accounts service recruitment examination for the year 2018. Indicative advertisement regarding this recruitment exam has been released by commission. Very soon detailed advertisement will also be published on its official website. The link for application submission will become active from 17th July 2018 onwards. Candidates found eligible and having interest to join in the West Bengal Audit and Accounts Service 2018 can apply for this recruitment without waiting for the last date. Other details about this forthcoming examination are summarized below.
WBPSC Audit Accounts Service 2018 for Auditor and Account officer Jobs
|Vacancy Details||[Designation: Audit and Accounts Service Posts]
[Vacancy: 40 (approx)]
|Eligibility Criteria||[Qualification: B.Com/ ICWA/ ICAI]
[Age Limit:45 years]
|Selection Process||[Preliminary Exam, Main Exam and Interview]||Click Here|
|Applying Procedure||[Fees: Rs.210/-]
[Applying Mode: Online]
|Official Notification||www.pscwbapplication.in||Click Here|
|Last Date||06-08-2018||Click Here|
WBPSC Vacancy Details
|No.||Department/ Posts||No. of Vacancies|
|1.||West Bengal Audit and Accounts Service Posts||40|
West Bengal Audit and Accounts Service Salary: Aspirants shall get Pay Band-4A salary and other admissible allowances as per government order.
- Salary: Rs.15600 to 42000/- + Grade Pay Rs.5400/- + other allowances
WBPSC conducts following selection rounds to appoint suitable candidates in respective posts of Audit and Accounts services of West Bengal.
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
- Personality Test
How to Apply for West Bengal Audit and Accounts Service Recruitment Examination 2018?
Fees: Aspirants have to remit fee to participate on this recruitment. SC, ST candidates of West Bengal and disabled persons are exempted from payment.
|No.||Category||Fee Amount||Payment Mode|
|1.||Non refundable Fee||Rs.210/-||
|2.||SC/ ST candidates of West Bengal and PWDs||No Fees|
Applying Procedure: All eligible and interested candidates have to submit their applications through online mode to participate on WBPSC Audit and Accounts 2018 Recruitment Exam. The apply online instructions are given below.
- First of all visit WBPSC website pscwbapplication.in
- Read the advertisement for WBPSC Audit Accounts Service 2018 Recruitment Exam
- Click “Live Application” link of particular exam
- New users do the one time registration/ enrollment first
- Registered candidates sign in into the portal using enrolment no./ user id and password
- Click “Application Form(s)” link in the dashboard
- Select the exam name and check eligibility in the My Applicatin(s) page
- If found eligible, click “Continue” button to proceed further
- Click “Application Details” tab and start to fill the application form
- Click “Save & Continue” button and upload scanned copies of photograph and signature
- Then proceed to fill the remaining fields in application
- After filling all segments in application, again click “Save & Continue” button
- Aspirants can preview the entries made in application at this stage
- Tick “I Agree” checkbox and click “Back to my Application” button to make payment
- Choose the mode of payment and click “Make Payment” button
- Click “Continue for Online Payment” tab
- Review before online payment and click “Pay Now & Submit Application” button
- Candidates who wish to do offline payment can click “Cash Payment through Bank” tab
- Then click “General & Print Challan” button and take printout of challan form
- Remit the fee and finally check the payment status in portal
|Link to Apply Online||Click Here|
|Officially Published Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website of Organisation||pscwbapplication.in|
|Online registration commences from||17th July 2018 (11.00 AM)|
|Last date to apply online||6th August 2018|
|Last date for downloading challan form||6th August 2018|
|Last date for online fee payment||6th August 2018|
|Last date for offline fee payment in bank counter||7th August 2018|
Note: Details about one of the upcoming recruitment exam that is going to be conducted by WBPSC for West Bengal Audit and Accounts service department are illustrated here on above section. To know about reservation details and other terms & conditions followed in this recruitment, read detailed advertisement.