WBPSC Cultural Officer Recruitment 2018 Apply at www.pscwbapplication.in for 32 Sub-divisional Information & Cultural Officer Vacancies.
WBPSC Recruitment 2018: Public Service Commission, West Bengal has recently published a recruitment notification for the enrollment of right candidates under the posts of Sub-divisional Information & Cultural Officer. A total of 32 vacancies available in Information and Cultural Affairs Department, so that Degree qualified candidates within their prescribed age limits are eligible for this recruitment. Interested applicants after satisfying all the eligibility requirements can submit their applications through online mode from 14th August 2018 to 4th September 2018. Some other Useful details related to this WBPSC Cultural Officer Recruitment 2018 can be clearly explained in the below section.
WBPSC Cultural Officer Recruitment 2018 for 32 Sub-Divisional Information & Cultural Officer Vacancies
|Vacancy Details||[Post Name: Sub-divisional Information & Cultural Officer]
[No. of Posts: 32]
|Eligibility Criteria||[Qualification: Any degree]
[Age Limit: 21 to 36 years]
|Selection Process||[Written Exam, Personality Test]||Click Here|
|Applying Procedure||[Fees: Rs. 160/-]
[Applying Mode: Online]
|Official Notification||[Website: www.pscwbapplication.in]
[Location: West Bengal]
|Last Date||04-09-2018||Click Here|
PSCWB Vacancy Details
|1.||Sub-divisional Information & Cultural Officer||32|
Remuneration Offered: Aspirants who are selected under the above mentioned post will get a consolidated amount of monthly salary with corresponding Grade Pay as per the rules followed in the West Bengal State government.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 9000-40500/-
- Grade Pay: Rs. 4700/-
|3.||Age Limit (As on 01.01.2018)||
Initially the candidates have to participate in the Written Examination and after that they will be called for the Personality Test.
- Written Examination
- Personality Test
Applying Procedure for WBPSC Cultural Officer Recruitment 2018
Application Fees: Applicants who want to participate in this recruitment have to pay the below mentioned application fees by means of online/ offline mode.
- General, OBC: Rs. 160/- + Additional charges
- SC/ST Candidates of WB, PWD: Nil
- Payment Mode: Online
Steps for Online Application: After satisfying the eligibility conditions, candidates can submit their applications through online mode. The step by step instructions involved in online application process are listed below,
- Applicants have to visit the official website, www.pscwbapplication.in
- Download the Official notice from the Latest Advertisements/ Announcements section
- Read all the details mentioned in the Notification carefully
- After reading the Notification you need to enroll yourself by clicking “Candidate Login” Tab
- Click “Enroll Yourself” button to fill the basic details
- Now click the “Sign Up” button to get Enrolment number and Password
- Sign in with your Enrollment Id and password
- Start filling the Online Application by entering the Personal details, Educational Qualification and so on
- In the next step, candidates need to upload the scanned images of the photograph, signature and other required documents in the application form
- Now the candidates have to choose their Exam Centre preference
- Recheck the Application once again and submit the Application Form before the last date
- Pay the prescribed application fees in online/ offline mode
- Take a Print out of the Filled Application Form for your Future reference
|Link to Apply Online||pscwb.ucanapply.com|
|Officially Published Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website of Organisation||pscwbapplication.in|
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application||14th August 2018|
|Closing Date for Submitting Offline Application||4th September 2018|
Note: In the above section, we have elucidated all the important details about WBPSC Cultural Officer Recruitment 2018. Also the official notification was linked in this web portal for the sake of candidates.