WBPSC Electrical Inspector Recruitment 2019 Apply Online at pscwbapplication.in for 15 Job Vacancies.
WBPSC Jobs 2019: West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) has promulgated job advertisement in its web portal. With reference to WBPSC Electrical Inspector Recruitment 2019 notification, the commission requires around 15 aspirants. Electrical Inspector, Quinologist and other Posts are found vacant in this recruitment. Those who are waiting to get WBPSC Jobs 2019 in such designation can come forward to submit the application form. To know about fee payment, educational background, applying procedure and other details, contenders have to view the entire page.
WBPSC Electrical Inspector Recruitment 2019 for 15 Vacancies
|Index||WBPSC Notification 2018 – Highlights|
|Vacancy Details||Designations: Electrical Inspector, Quinologist, etc
|Eligibility Criteria||Qualification: Degree/ M.Sc/ M.Pharm/ Master Degree/ B.Sc
Age Limit: 40 years
|Selection Process||Stage 1: Screening/ Written Test
Stage 2: Interview and Document Verification
|Applying Procedure||Fees: Rs.210/-
Applying Mode: Online
|Official Notification||Site: pscwbapplication.in
Location: West Bengal
|Important Dates||Last Date: 08-01-2019|
WBPSC Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
|Vacancy Details||Eligibility Criteria||Salary|
|No||Designation||Qualification||Age Limit||Experience||Basic Pay|
|1||Electrical Inspector – 09 Posts||Degree in Electrical Engineering||40 years||8 years in an electrical engineering workshop or electrical power station||Rs.15600 to 42000/- with G.P Rs.6600/-|
|2||Inspector of Lifts – 04 Posts||Degree in Electrical Engineering||40 years||2 years in installation and/ or maintenance of lifts||Rs.15600 to 42000/- with G.P Rs.6600/-|
|3||Quinologist – 01 Posts||M.Sc. degree in Chemistry/ M.Pharm in Pharmaceutical Chemistry with Master Degree/ B.Sc. degree OR Equivalent degree in British||30 to 40 years||Experience in industrial concerns producing quinine or pharmaceutical drugs and 2 years research experience||Rs.15600 to 42000/- with G.P Rs.6600/-|
|4||Assistant Quinologist – 01 Posts||M.Sc. degree in Chemistry/ M.Pharm in Pharmaceutical Chemistry with Master Degree/ B.Sc. degree OR Equivalent degree in British||36 years||1 year research experience||Rs.15600 to 42000/- with G.P Rs.5400/-|
- For SI.No.1 Post, thorough working knowledge of actual generation, transmission and distribution of electrical energy is essential
- For SI.No.3 Post, preference will be given for Applied Chemist or an Industrial Chemist (for M.Sc holders) and preference will be given for persons with knowledge in Botany (Master Degree/ B.Sc holders)
- For SI.No.3&4, first class in Master degree/ B.Sc. degree is essential
- For SI.No.3, preference will be given to Applied Chemist or Pharmaceutical Chemist or M.Pharm or B.Tech. (with Chemistry as the major subject or an Industrial Chemist) for M.Sc holders
- Reckoned as on 1st January 2018
- Ability to read, write and speak in Bengali
- Such proficiency is not applicable for those whose mother tongue is Nepali
The selection stages of WBPSC Recruitment 2019 are,
- Screening/ Written Test (only when large number of applications are received)
- Interview and Document Verification
How to Apply for WBPSC Electrical Inspector Recruitment 2019?
Fees: Those who need to pay fee will undergo these charges. They are Online payment convenience fee Rs.5/- plus 18% G.S.T. on convenience fee. In addition to this for debit/credit card users, convenience fee 1% of examination fee subject to minimum of Rs.5/-is essential. Offline payment service charge Rs.20/-.
|1||Rs.210/-||Online/ Offline (any branch of UBI)||SC/ ST of West Bengal and PWD candidates|
Applying Procedure: As per the notification, contenders who need to forward the application form can follow the steps mentioned here.
- Visit pscwbapplication.in website
- Read the notification
- Interested aspirants, register your details
- Existing User, login with Enrolment ID and password
- Select the exam name and check eligibility
- Confirm the eligibility criteria and click “Application Details”
- Fill the application form
- Upload scanned copy of photo and signature
- Enter remaining details
- Review the details and confirm it
- Pay fee (if applicable)
- Last but not least, for future acknowledgement take a copy of application form and e-receipt.
|Link to Apply Online||Click Here|
|Officially Published Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website of Organisation||pscwbapplication.in|
|Starting date for Online Application||19th December 2018|
|Last date for Online Application and Fee Payment||8th January 2019|
|Last date for Offline Fee Payment||9th January 2019|
Note: Data with respect to WBPSC Recruitment 2019 are updated in this page. Aspirants who need more information can refer official notification.