WBPSC Food Supply Sub Inspector Recruitment 2018 Apply Online at pscwbapplication.in for 957 SI Jobs in West Bengal Food & Supplies Department.
WBPSC Food Supply Recruitment 2018: A new job advertisement has been published in official website of West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC). The notice invites application from eligible candidates for 957 Sub Inspector (SI) posts that are found vacant in Food & Supplies Department of the state. Registration will start from 22nd August 2018 and ends by 18th September 2018. Applying aspirants must have the ability to undertake extensive tours in rural areas of West Bengal. Candidates from other state can also participate on this WBPSC Recruitment 2018. More details about these government jobs in West Bengal are clearly explained herein the below section.
WBPSC Food Supply Sub Inspector Recruitment 2018 for 957 Vacancies
|Vacancy Details||[Designation: Sub Inspector]
|Eligibility Criteria||[Qualification: Madhyamik]
[Age Limit: 40 years]
|Selection Process||[Written Exam, Personality Test]||Click Here|
|Applying Procedure||[Fees: Rs.110/-]
[Applying Mode: Online]
|Official Notification||[Site: http://pscwbapplication.in/]
[Location: West Bengal]
|Last Date||18-09-2018||Click Here|
West Bengal Food Supply Department Vacancy 2018 Details
|No.||Department||Name of Post||Vacancies|
|1.||Subordinate Food & Supplies Service under Food & Supplies Department of West Bengal||Sub Inspector, Grade-III||957|
Scale of Pay: Selected candidates shall be offered with salary and other admissible allowances from time to time as per government order.
- Salary Range: Rs.5400 to 25200/- + Grade Pay of Rs.2600/-
(as on 1st January 2018)
|4.||Upper Age Relaxations||
WBPSC will conduct test and interview to hire right candidates for Sub Inspector posts in Subordinate Food & Supplies department of West Bengal.
- Written Test
- Personality Test & Document Verification
- Medical Examination
How to Apply for WBPSC Food Supply Sub Inspector Recruitment 2018?
Fees: Those who are willing to participate in the recruitment have to remit fee while submitting application form. Details are given below.
|No.||Particulars||Fee Amount||Exemption||Payment Mode|
|1.||Non-refundable Fee||Rs.110/-||SC/ ST candidates of West Bengal||
Applying Procedure: Individuals complying with the minimum eligibilities prescribed for the posts can submit their application for WBPSC Food Supply SI Recruitment 2018 via online mode. The general guidelines to apply online are given below.
- Aspirants visit pscwbapplication.in website
- Read the advertisement for Sub Inspector in Subordinate Food & Supplies Service, Grade-III recruitment
- Hit “Live Application -> Click Here!” link of particular post
- New users do the one time registration/ enrollment first
- Registered candidates sign into the portal using enrolment no./ user id and password
- Click “Application Form(s)” link in the dashboard
- Select the post name and check eligibility in My Application(s) page
- If found eligible, click “Continue” button to proceed further
- Click “Application Details” tab and start to fill the application form
- Click “Save & Continue” button and upload scanned copies of photograph and signature
- Then proceed to fill the remaining fields in application
- After filling all segments in application, again click “Save & Continue” button
- Aspirants can preview the entries made in application at this stage
- Tick “I Agree” checkbox and click “Back to my Application” button to make payment
- Choose the mode of payment and click “Make Payment” button
- Click “Continue for Online Payment” tab
- Review before online payment and click “Pay Now & Submit Application” button
- Candidates who wish to do offline payment can click “Cash Payment through Bank” option
- By clicking “General & Print Challan” button take printout of challan form
- Remit the fee and finally check the payment status in portal
|Link to Apply Online||pscwb.ucanapply.com|
|Officially Published Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website of Organisation||pscwbapplication.in|
|Starting date to apply online||22nd August 2018|
|Last date to apply online||18th September 2018|
|Last date for online fee payment||18th September 2018|
|Last date to download bank challan form||18th September 2018|
|Last date to pay fee through offline mode||19th September 2018|
Note: We have provided eligibilities, applying process, selection process and salary package details of one of the new recruitment that is being conducted by WBPSC for Food Supply Sub Inspector posts on above section. Individuals who want to know more information regarding this recruitment can read the official notification linked in this article.