WBPSC Law Officer Recruitment 2018 Apply Online at pscwbapplication.in for 35 Legal Service Vacancies.
WBPSC Law Officer Recruitment 2018: West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) has publicized a job notification in their official website to fill the vacancies available in the designations of Law Officer which is on temporary basis. Candidates those who have completed Degree in Law and in search of jobs related to civil service can utilize PSCWB Law Officer Recruitment 2018. Interested citizens who else comply with the eligibility criteria are advised to apply without delay. Educational qualification, age limit and selection rounds, salary package details of WBPSC Recruitment 2018 has been clearly explained here in the below section.
PSCWB Law Officer Recruitment 2018 for 35 Vacancies
|Index||WBPSC Law Officer Notification – Highlights|
|Vacancy Details||Designations: Law Officer
|Eligibility Criteria||Qualification: BL/ LLB
Age Limit: 23 to 36 years
|Selection Process||Stage : Written test|
|Applying Procedure||Fees: Rs.210/-
Applying Mode: Online
|Official Notification||Site: www.pscwbapplication.in
Location: West Bengal
|Important Dates||Last Date: 15-11-2018|
WBPSC Law Officer 2018 Vacancy Details
|1.||Law Officer||35||Rs.15600 to 42000/-|
Note: Candidates will be provided with Grade Pay of Rs.5400/- besides DA, MA & HRA as per Govt rules.
|Law Officer||Degree in Law (BL/ LLB)||23 to 36|
Other Requisites: Age Limit should be calculated as on 1st January 2018.
Applicants will be selected on the basis of marks scored in the West Bengal Legal Service Examination 2018. It will be held in two successive parts, viz,
- Part- I: Written Examination
- Part- II: Personality Examination
How to Apply for WBPSC Law Officer Recruitment 2018?
Fees: Aspirants has to pay application fee of Rs.210/- through online or offline. SC/ ST candidates of West Bengal and PWDs are exempted from the payment.
Applying Procedure: Candidates can apply for Public Service Commission West Bengal Recruitment 2018 through online. The general steps are given below.
- First visit pscwbapplication.in website
- Select the post you want to apply
- Read the rules and regulations of the recruitment
- Then click “Candidates LOGIN” tab
- New users can click “ENROL YOURSELF” button and register yourself
- You will get an enrolment no and password
- Login using the enrolment number and password
- Now an application form will appear
- Fill the form carefully
- Upload your photograph and signature (if necessary)
- Check all the details you have entered
- Then click the “Submit” tab
- Do the payment through concerned link
- Aspirants who wish to pay offline can download the challan and do the transaction
- Finally download the completed application for future purpose.
|Link to Apply Online||Click Here|
|Officially Published Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website of Organisation||pscwbapplication.in|
|Starting date to apply||1st November 2018 (11.30 am)|
|Last date for submission of online application||15th November 2018|
|Last date for payment of fee through online|
|Last date for payment of fee through offline||16th November 2018|
Note: Details about WBPSC Law Officer Recruitment 2018 has been elaborated in this portal with clear information. Aspirants who need more information about the recruitment can go through the official notification.