WBPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Recruitment 2018 Apply for 66 MVI Jobs in West Bengal Transport Department.
WB Motor Vehicle Inspector Recruitment 2018: Few days before West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) scattered out one recruitment advertisement in its official website by inviting applications from candidates for Motor Vehicle Inspector (MVI) posts that are vacant in state Transport Department. According to the advertisement, about 66 vacancies currently exist below this post. Any graduates within prescribed age limits and physical standards mentioned herein can apply for this job. Registration for this recruitment has already started. So, interested citizens hurry up! To know more details related to this West Bengal Transport Department Recruitment 2018, go through the page.
WBPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Recruitment 2018 for 66 Vacancies
|Vacancy Details||[Designation: Motor Vehicle Inspector]
|Eligibility Criteria||[Qualification: Degree]
[Age Limit: 39 years]
|Selection Process||[Written Test, Interview, Document Verification]||Click Here|
|Applying Procedure||[Fees: Rs.160/-]
[Applying Mode: Online]
|Official Notification||[Site: www.pscwbapplication.in]
[Location: West Bengal]
|Last Date||06-08-2018||Click Here|
West Bengal Transport Vacancy Details
|No.||Department||Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|1.||West Bengal Transport Department||Motor Vehicle Inspector (Non-Technical)||66|
WB Motor Vehicle Inspector Salary: Candidates selected for Motor Vehicle Inspector jobs in West Bengal shall get salary and other allowances as per government order.
- Salary Range: Rs.7100 to 37600/- + Grade Pay Rs.3900/-
(as on 1st January 2018)
|3.||Upper Age Relaxations||
* There will be relaxations in physical standards for Gorkha, Garwali, Rajbansi and other Hill Tribes/ Scheduled Tribe candidates
West Bengal Public Service Commission conducts written test as well as interview to hire suitable candidates amongst the applicants for Motor Vehicle Inspector posts.
- Written Exam
- Personality Test
- Document Verification
- Physical/ Medical Examination (if necessary)
How to Apply for WBPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Recruitment 2018?
Fees: Except SC, ST candidates of West Bengal and disabled persons, all others have to remit fee to participate on this WBPSC Recruitment 2018.
|No.||Category||Fee Amount||Payment Mode|
|1.||Non refundable Fee||Rs.160/-||Online mode (Net Banking/ Debit/ Credit Cards) or
Offline mode (Bank Counter)
|2.||SC/ STs of West Bengal and PWDs||Exempted (i.e. No fees)|
Applying Procedure: Through official website of West Bengal Public Service Commission, interested and eligible candidates can submit their job applications. The general guidelines to apply online for WB MVI Recruitment 2018 are given below.
- Visit WBPSC website pscwbapplication.in
- Read the advertisement for WBPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Recruitment 2018
- Hit “Live Application -> Click Here!” link of MVI recruitment in West Bengal
- New users click “Enrol Yourself” button and “Sign up” to get enrolment number & password
- Registered candidates “Sign in” into the portal using enrolment number and password
- Click “Application Form(s)” link in the dashboard
- Select the post name and check eligibility in the My Application(s) page
- If found eligible, click “Continue” button to proceed further
- Click “Application Details” tab and start to fill the application form
- Click “Save & Continue” button and upload scanned copies of photograph and signature
- Then proceed to fill the remaining fields in application
- After filling all segments in application, again click “Save & Continue” button
- Preview the entries made in application at this stage
- Tick “I Agree” checkbox and click “Back to my Application” button to make payment
- Choose the mode of payment and click “Make Payment” button
- Click “Continue for Online Payment” tab
- Review before online payment and click “Pay Now & Submit Application” button
- Candidates who wish to do offline payment can click “Cash Payment through Bank” tab
- By clicking “General & Print Challan” button take printout of challan form
- Remit the fee and finally check the payment status in portal
- Also, take printout of submitted application form and keep it for future records
|Link to Apply Online||Click Here|
|Officially Published Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website of Organisation||pscwbapplication.in|
|Online registration started on||17th July 2018|
|Last date to submit application form||6th August 2018|
|Last date for downloading challan form||6th August 2018|
|Last date to pay online fee||6th August 2018|
|Last date to do offline payment in bank counter||7th August 2018|
Note: Details about the current job opportunities existing for MVI posts in West Bengal Transport Department are provided here on above section. Aspirants can read the detailed advertisement linked in this article to know more information about this latest WBPSC recruitment.