WBSETCL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2018 Apply for 300 Junior Engineer, Technician and Other Jobs in West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company.
WBSETCL Recruitment 2018: West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Limited (WBSETCL), a government of West Bengal enterprise disseminated one employment notification recently to fill the Assistant Manager, Junior Engineer, Technician and Junior Executive posts that are vacant in its offices. Vacancies are about 300 in number and previous experience is not compulsory. So, this seems to be a great opportunity for freshers. Interested citizens have to apply on or before 17th July 2018 through proper channel. To know about the minimum eligibilities, salary package and other details regarding this recruitment, go through the page.
WBSETCL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2018 for 300 JE, Technician and Other Vacancies
|Vacancy Details||[Designations: Junior Engineer, Technician, etc]
|Eligibility Criteria||[Qualification: PG Degree/ PG Diploma/ PGDBM/ Diploma/ NTC]
[Age Limit: 27 years]
|Selection Process||[Written Test, Interview]||Click Here|
|Applying Procedure||[Fees: Rs.400/-]
[Applying Mode: Online]
|Official Notification||www.wbsetcl.in||Click Here|
|Last Date||17-07-2018||Click Here|
WBSETCL JE Vacancy Details
|No.||Name of Post||No. of Vacancies|
|1.||Assistant Manager (Corporate Communication)||01|
|2.||Junior Executive (Stores)||20|
|3.||Junior Engineer (E) Gr.-II||163|
Salary Package: WBSETCL offers salary based on post which candidates are appointed. DA, HRA, medical allowance, gratuity, EPF and other allowances are also applicable to employees.
- Assistant Manager: Rs.15600 to 39100/- + Grade Pay Rs.5400/-
- Junior Executive: Rs.9300 to 34800/- + Grade Pay Rs.4700/-
- Junior Engineer: Rs.6300 to 20200/- + Grade Pay Rs.4400/-
- Technician: Rs.6300 to 20200/- + Grade Pay Rs.2600/-
|Post Name||Qualification||Age Limit
(1st January 2018)
||Minimum: 18 years
Maximum: 27 years
*Other Requisites: Other general eligibilities that should be possessed by aspirants to apply for any of the posts under this recruitment are listed below.
- Must be an Indian citizen
- Have ability to read, write and speak in Bengali/ Nepali language
|1.||Written Test||Conducted for 100 marks with questions from concerned domain, general aptitude, English and Nepali/ Bengali languages|
|2.||Interview||Candidates qualifying written test with good marks shall be called for interview (25 marks)|
|3.||Documentation||All necessary original certificates should be produced for verification to concerned authorities|
How to Apply for WBSETCL Recruitment 2018?
Application Fees: Through SB Collect facility or by downloading SBI Challan form available on WBSETCL website aspirants have to remit fee to participate on this recruitment.
|Post/ Category||Non-refundable Fee, Payment Mode|
|Assistant Manager post||Rs.400/-|
|All other posts||Rs.250/-|
|SC/ ST category||Exemption|
|PWDs||No Fees (except for Assistant Manager post)|
|Mode of Payment||Online or Offline mode|
|Service Charges||As applicable|
Applying Procedure: Applications for Assistant Manager, Junior Executive, Junior Engineer and Technician posts should be submitted through WBSETCL website by eligible and interested candidates as per instructions given below.
- First of all visit wbsetcl.in website
- Go to “Career” section and read the detailed employment notification (No: REC/2018/05)
- Hit “Apply Online” link of particular recruitment
- Click on “New Registration” tab
- Select the post name and fill the personal, qualification & other requisite details
- After filling all details, click on “Save and Edit” button
- Check all the filled details and do changes if required
- Click on “Submit” button to get Registration Number and Password
- After registration, click “Login Registered Users” tab
- Upload your photo and signature on required specifications
- Also, fill other details in application (if necessary)
- Finally click on the “Submit” button
- Apart from candidates exempted from fee, others hit “Click here for Payment of Application Fee” link
- Select the mode of payment and do the transaction
- Candidates who wish to do offline payment can download the challan form and remit the fee in concerned bank
- After payment, enter the SB collect reference number & payment date in “Fee Payment” page of application
- Finally take printout copy of the Registration Slip
|Link to Apply Online||wbsetclonline.co.in|
|Officially Published Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website of Organisation||www.wbsetcl.in|
|Commencement of online registration||27th June 2018 (12.00 PM)|
|Last date to submit online application||17th July 2018|
|Last date for fee payment||17th July 2018 (11.45 PM)|
Note: In the above section we have provided details about current job opportunities available on WBSETCL company for Assistant Manager, Junior Executive, Junior Engineer and Technician posts. Job seekers who want to know more information about this latest recruitment can read the official notification carefully.