WEBCSC Clerk Recruitment 2018 Apply for 24 Group C and Group D Jobs in West Bengal Cooperative Institutions.
West Bengal Cooperative Service Commission Recruitment 2018: West Bengal Cooperative Service Commission (WEBCSC) will very soon conduct recruitment to fill the Group C and Group D posts that are vacant in some of the cooperative banks and societies functioning within state. Clerk, Office Assistant, Supervisor, Accountant, etc are the posts for which recruitment will be conducted. As soon as the official notification is released, candidates found eligible and having interest in these government jobs can submit their applications. Other general information about this upcoming WEBCSC Recruitment 2018 are narrated here in the below section.
WEBCSC Clerk Recruitment 2018 for Assistant and Other Posts
|Vacancy Details||[Designations: Clerk, Office Assistant, etc]
|Eligibility Criteria||[Qualification: Madhyamik/ Degree]
[Age Limit: 45 years]
|Selection Process||[Written Test, Practical Test, Interview]||Click Here|
[Applying Mode: Online]
|Official Notification||www.webcsc.org||Click Here|
|Last Date||19-08-2018||Click Here|
COOPWB Clerk Vacancy Details
|No.||Post Name*||No. of Vacancies|
|1.||Group C and Group D Posts||24|
*Wait for the release of official notification to know about the post-wise vacancies
Salary Package: Depending upon post and organization which candidates are appointed, the monthly salary will differ. If appointments are made on regular basis, aspirants will also get other allowances. Most probably candidates will get salary within following range.
- Salary Range: Rs.9000 to 38090/-
|1.||Qualification||Madhyamik/ Degree + Basic Computer Knowledge|
|2.||Age Limits||18 to 40 years|
|3.||Upper Age Relaxations||SC, ST, OBC categories: 5 years|
The performance of contestants on following selection rounds will be taken into account and decisions of final appointment shall be taken by authorities.
- Written Test
- Computer Proficiency Test (if necessary)
- Interview/ Viva voce
- Document Verification
How to Apply for WEBCSC Clerk Recruitment 2018?
Application Fee: The SC and ST category candidates of West Bengal have to pay only processing fee. Other state candidates, disabled persons, OBC and Unreserved category candidates have to pay both exam fee and processing fee to participate in the recruitment.
|No.||Category||Fees Amount||Payment Mode|
|1.||UR, PWDs, OBCs, Other state candidates||Rs.200/-||e-Payment (Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking)|
|2.||SC, STs of West Bengal||Rs.40/-|
Applying Procedure: Eligible and interested aspirants can submit their applications through official website of commission. Sometimes WEBCSC may also arrange facilities for submission of application through Tathya Mitra Kendras set up by government of West Bengal. Now, let us see the general guidelines to submit application through commission’s website.
- First of all visit webcsc.org website
- Read the detailed notification and click “Apply” link of particular recruitment
- Fill the application with personal, academic and technical qualification details
- Scan and upload passport size photo, signature, left thumb impression and photocopies of admit card/ certificate of Madhyamik examination and caste certificate
- Indicate preference for the Cooperative institutions that you want to join
- On filling personal details in application, candidates will get Reference number
- Using payment gateway available on website, proceed to remit the fee
- If payment is successful, candidates will get printout of filled-up application form showing “Transaction successful. Application Submitted”
- After successful submission of application, a soft version of filled-up application form with Transaction id will be generated
- Save and get a print-out of the same for future records
|Link to Apply Online||webcsc.org|
|Officially Published Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website of Organisation||Click Here|
|Official notification will be released on||19 July 2018|
|Starting date to apply online||19 July 2018|
|Last date to apply online||19 August 2018|
|Last date for fee payment||19 August 2018|
Note: We have generally provided some information about the recruitment that will be conducted soon by WEBCSC to fill the vacant posts of Clerk, Office Assistant etc in West Bengal Cooperative institutions on above section. To know more details, let’s wait for the release of official notification.