West Bengal Police Wireless Operator Recruitment 2018 Apply for 150 Wireless Operator Vacancies.
West Bengal Police Wireless Operator Recruitment 2018: West Bengal Police Telecommunication Department has recently published an advertisement in its official web portal for the selection of wireless operator posts with 150 vacancies. While referring the advertisement, we come to know that this recruitment is done only for the retired wireless personnel on a contractual basis for a period of 1 year. So it is good news for the persons who are retired from government service and looking for a Government opportunity in the state of West Bengal. Applicants with all the required educational qualification and satisfying other eligibility requirements can submit their applications via offline mode. Some other information pertaining to this West Bengal Police Wireless Operator Recruitment 2018 is updated in the below section.
West Bengal Police Wireless Operator Recruitment 2018 for 150 Wireless Operator Vacancies
|Vacancy Details||[Post Name: Wireless Operator]
[No. of Posts: 150]
|Eligibility Criteria||[Qualification: 12th standard]
[Age Limit: 64 years]
|Selection Process||[Shortlisting, Interview]||Click Here|
|Applying Procedure||[Fees: Nil]
[Applying Mode: Offline]
|Official Notification||[Website: www.policewb.gov.in]
[Location: West Bengal]
|Last Date||31st July 2018||Click Here|
West Bengal Police Vacancy Details
|1.||Wireless Operator (Group-C)||150|
Remuneration Offered: Appointed candidates will be provided with a fixed monthly salary as per the rules and regulations followed in the state government of West Bengal.
- Pay Offered: Rs. 10000/-
|Job Position||Wireless Operator|
|Qualification||12th Standard in Science Stream|
|Age Limit (As on 01.10.2018)||Within 64 years|
|Work Experience||Candidates should be a retired government employee from Wireless wings of West Bengal Police/ Kolkata Police or having experience in Wireless from any Government/Army/ Navy etc.,|
Initially the candidates were shortlisted depending on their eligibility conditions and after that they will be called for the Interview.
Applying Procedure for West Bengal Police Wireless Operator Recruitment 2018?
Application Fees: Candidates no need to pay application fees for this recruitment
Steps for Application: The Steps involved in application process is listed below,
- Candidates have to visit the official website, “policewb.gov.in“
- Download the advertisement from the official web portal
- Read all the information mentioned in it carefully
- If you are eligible then download the advertisement from the “Recruitment” section
- Take a print out and fill the application form with all the required details
- Affix a latest passport size photograph in the Application form
- Send the hardcopy of the filled application form along with other necessary documents to the postal address “Additional Director General & Inspector General of Police. Telecommunication, West Bengal, 3, Manik Bandyopadhyay Sarani, Tollygunge, PO: Regent Park, Kolkata- 700040”
- So that the applications should reach the office address mentioned above within 15 days from the date of advertisement
- Application form and its enclosures should be sent in envelope superscribed with “Application for contractual engagement as……………………”
|Link to Download Application Form||policewb.gov.in|
|Officially Published Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website of Organisation||Click Here|
|Date of Notification||16th July 2018|
|Last Date for Submission of Offline Application||31st July 2018|
Note: In this section, we have pointed out all the details related to West Bengal Police Wireless Operator Recruitment 2018 . If you any other queries write on our comment section.