West Bengal Post Office Postal Assistant Recruitment 2018 Apply for 51 Postal Assistant and Sorting Assistant Vacancies.
West Bengal Post Office Postal Assistant Recruitment 2018: West Bengal Postal Circle has recently made a job notification in its official website for the recruitment of Postal Assistant and Sorting Assistant posts with a total of 51 vacancies. This engagement is mainly done for selecting staffs under Sports Quota, so that candidates who have passed their 12th Standard from a recognized board are eligible to participate in this recruitment process. Interested candidates can get their prescribed application form from selected Post Offices in which the sale starts on 6th August 2018 and ends on 4th September 2018. Other details about West Bengal Post Office Postal Assistant Recruitment 2018 can be clearly explained in the below section.
West Bengal Post Office Postal Assistant Recruitment 2018 for 51 Postal Assistant and Sorting Assistant Vacancies
|Vacancy Details||[Post Name: Postal Assistant, Sorting Assistant]
[No. of Posts: 51]
|Eligibility Criteria||[Qualification: 12th Standard]
[Age Limit: 18 to 27 years]
|Selection Process||[ Sports Efficiency, Personal Interview]||Click Here|
|Applying Procedure||[Fees: Rs. 100/-]
[Applying Mode: Offline]
|Official Notification||[website: www.westbengalpost.gov.in
[Location: West Bengal]
|Last Date||04-09-2018||Click Here|
Remuneration Offered: Selected candidates will be provided with a consolidated monthly salary along with corresponding Grade Pay and other allowances as per the norms followed in West Bengal Postal Circle.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay: Rs. 2400/-
|3.||Age Limit (As on 04.09.2018)||
Here the candidate’s sports efficiency will be checked and then they are called for the Personal Interview.
- Sports Efficiency
- Personal Interview
How to Apply for West Bengal Post Office Postal Assistant Recruitment 2018?
Application Fees: For getting the application form, candidates have to pay an application fees of Rs. 100/- at the post office counter.
Steps for Offline Application: Once the applicant was sure about their eligibility requirements, then they can apply for this recruitment through offline mode. The steps involved in application process are as listed below,
- Initially candidates have to visit the concerned post offices for getting the brochure containing application form and other information
- Read the eligibility conditions, recruitment procedure and other instructions mentioned in it
- Now fill all the essential details asked in the application form
- Filled Application Form along with the original receipt of UCR/ MPCM of Rs. 100/- have to be sent to “The Chief Postmaster General, West Bengal Circle, Yogayog Bhawan, Kolkata-700012″ through Speed Post only
- So that it should reach to the above mentioned address on or before the last date 04.09.2018
- Envelope should be superscribed in block letters as “ APPLICATION FOR RECRUITMENT TO THE POST OF POSTAL ASSISTANT/ SORTING ASSISTANT UNDER ‘SPORTS QUOTA’ IN <Name of the Division/ Unit>”
|Link to Apply Online||Click Here|
|Officially Published Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website of Organisation||www.westbengalpost.gov.in|
|Starting Date for Submission of Offline Application||6th August 2018|
|Closing Date for Submitting Offline Application||4th September 2018|
Note: In this section, we have pointed out all the details related to West Bengal Post Office Postal Assistant Recruitment 2018.If you any other queries write on our comment section.