West Bengal School Inspector Recruitment 2018 Apply for 338 WBPSC Sub Inspector of School Education Department Jobs.
Sub Inspector of School West Bengal Recruitment 2018: Very soon West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) is going to conduct a direct recruitment and hire suitable candidates for 338 Sub Inspector posts that are vacant under West Bengal School Education Department. Official notification regarding this SI selection is now available on WBPSC website. Aspirants willing to participate on the recruitment can submit their job applications from 17th July 2018 onwards through proper channel. To know more details about this School Inspector Recruitment 2018 in West Bengal, scroll down the page.
West Bengal School Inspector Recruitment 2018 for 338 Vacancies
|Vacancy Details||[Designation: Sub Inspector of Schools]
|Eligibility Criteria||[Qualification: Master Degree]
[Age Limit: 45 years]
|Selection Process||[Screening/ Written Test and Interview]||Click Here|
|Applying Procedure||[Fees: Rs.160/-]
[Applying Mode: Online]
|Official Notification||www.pscwbapplication.in||Click Here|
|Last Date||06-08-2018||Click Here|
West Bengal School Inspector Vacancy Details
|No.||Department||Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|1.||West Bengal Subordinate Educational Service – School Education Department, Govt of West Bengal||Sub Inspector of Schools||338|
School Inspector Salary in West Bengal: Aspirants shall get Pay Band-4 salary and other admissible allowances from government.
- Salary Range: Rs.9000 to 40500/- + Grade Pay Rs.4700/- + other allowances
If the received applications are more in number, authorities will shortlist candidates for interview by considering the qualification or experience of applicants. Sometimes screening/ written test would be conducted.
- On the basis of qualification/ experience/ Screening Test
- Interview & Document Verification
How to Apply for West Bengal School Inspector Recruitment 2018?
Fees: Except SC, ST candidates of West Bengal and persons with disabilities, all others have to remit fee to participate on this recruitment.
|No.||Category||Fee Amount||Payment Mode|
|1.||Non refundable Fee||Rs.160/-||Online mode (Net Banking/ Debit/ Credit Card) or
Offline mode (Bank Counter)
|2.||SC/ ST candidates of West Bengal and PWDs||No Fees|
Applying Procedure: Applications for West Bengal Sub Inspector of School Recruitment 2018 should be submitted through official portal of WBPSC. The step-by-step instructions to apply online are given below.
- Candidates visit pscwbapplication.in website
- Read the detailed advertisement for Sub Inspector of Schools recruitment
- Then click the “Live Application” link of particular post
- New users click “Enrol Yourself” tab
- Fill requisite details in enrolment form and click “Sign Up” button
- Confirm the details and enter OTP code sent to your mobile number in appropriate box
- Click “Validate OTP” button in the page
- Your Enrolment number, password, etc will display
- Sign in into the portal using enrolment number and password
- Click “Application Form(s)” link in the dashboard
- Select the post name and check eligibility in the My Applicatin(s) page
- If found eligible, click “Continue” button to proceed further
- Click “Application Details” tab in the page
- Start filling * marked fields in the application without mistakes
- Click “Save & Continue” button and upload the jpeg images of photograph and signature
- Again click “Save & Continue” button and fill the “Academic Details”
- After filling all segments in application, again click “Save & Continue” button
- Aspirants can preview the entries made in application at this stage
- Tick “I Agree” checkbox and click “Back to my Application” button to make payment
- Choose the mode of payment and click “Make Payment” button
- Click “Continue for Online Payment” tab
- Review before online payment and click “Pay Now & Submit Application” button
- Candidates who wish to do offline payment can click “Cash Payment through Bank” tab
- Then click “General & Print Challan” button and take printout of challan form
- Remit the fee and finally check the payment status in portal
|Link to Apply Online||pscwbapplication.in|
|Officially Published Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website of Organisation||Click Here|
|Online registration commences from||17th July 2018|
|Last date to apply online||6th August 2018|
|Last date for downloading challan for offline payment||6th August 2018|
|Last date for online fee payment||6th August 2018|
|Last date for offline payment in bank||7th August 2018|
Note: We have provided eligibility, applying procedure, selection rounds and salary package details of West Bengal School Sub Inspector Recruitment 2018 on above section. Individuals still having any doubts can refer the official notification.