NALCO Graduate Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2018 Apply Online immediately for Latest 115 Vacancies.
NALCO Recruitment 2018: National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO) has announced a recruitment notification recently for the engagement of Graduate Engineers on the basis of valid score obtained in Gate Exam 2018. While referring the advertisement, it is clearly mentioned that the candidates who have completed their Bachelor’s degree in Engineering can able to apply for this NALCO Recruitment 2018 through online mode only. Additional information related to this recruitment can be clearly mentioned in the below section.
NALCO Graduate Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2018 for 115 GATE Vacancies
|Vacancy Details||[Graduate Engineer Trainee]
[Salary- Rs. 14000-40000/-]
|Eligibility Criteria||[Qualification- Engineering Degree]
[Age Limit- 30 years]
|Selection Process||Gate Score, Personal Interview||Click Here|
|Applying Procedure||[Fees: Rs. 500 /-]
[Applying Mode- Online]
|Official Notification||www.nalcoindia.com||Click Here|
|Last Date||22.05.2018||Click Here|
NALCO GET Vacancy Details
|Sl.No||Name of Posts||Vacancies|
|1.||Graduate Engineer Trainee||115|
Remuneration Offered: Candidate who gets selected under the designation of GET will be provided with good compensation packages and other allowances as per the norms followed in the company.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 40000-140000/-
Candidates who desire to submit their applications for NALCO jobs must aware about all the eligibility requirements as listed below.
Academic Qualification: Candidate must have studied the academic qualification mentioned in the Official Notification from a recognized board or University.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
Age Restrictions: The Age Limit criteria will be followed as per the Norms followed in NALCO. Candidate should possess the below mentioned Upper Age Limit as on 22.05.2018.
- Maximum Age: 30 years
NALCO will consider GATE-2018 Scores of each candidate for the recruitment process in which depending on their valid Gate scores they will be shortlisted for the Personal Interview.
- GATE-2018 Score
- Personal Interview
Application Procedure for NALCO Recruitment 2018
Application fees: Candidates are required to pay the non refundable application fees through internet banking account/credit card/debit card. The application fees for different categories are as listed below,
- General & OBC: Rs. 500 /-
- SC/ST/PWD/ Department Candidates: Rs. 100 /-
- Payment mode: Online
Steps for Online Application: Candidates satisfying all the eligibility requirements can start submitting their applications for NALCO GATE Recruitment 2018 by means of only online mode. The steps involved in application process is listed below,
- Initially go to the careers page of NALCO, “nalcoindia.com”
- Download the advertisement and read all the Instructions mentioned in it carefully
- Click on the Online Application link and start filling your Application with all the required details
- Fill the GATE Registration Number, Applicant Name, Date of Birth, Email id and Mobile Number
- Now pay the application fees only by means of online mode
- Upload the scanned images of the photograph and signature as per the specifications mentioned in the advertisement
- Check all the information once again and click on the submit button
- Take a print out of the application form for future reference
|Link to Apply Online||Click Here|
|Officially Published Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website of Organisation||nalcoindia.com|
|Starting Date for Online Application Submission||23rd April 2018|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application||22nd May 2018|
Note: Here in this section, so far we have discussed about all the details related to NALCO Recruitment 2018. If you have any doubts refer the official notification attached in this section.