NALCO Jobs 2020 – Apply for Graduate Engineer Trainee Jobs in Odisha
Date Posted: 13-05-2020
NALCO Graduate Engineer Trainee Jobs 2020: National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO) has announced a recruitment notification recently for the engagement of Graduate Engineers on the basis of valid score obtained in Gate Exam 2020. While referring the advertisement, it is clearly mentioned that the candidates who have completed their Bachelor’s degree in Engineering can able to apply for this NALCO Graduate Engineer Trainee 2020 through online mode only. Additional information related to this recruitment can be clearly mentioned in the below section.
Organisation Name: National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO)
Designation Name: Graduate Engineers
No of Posts: 120 Vacancies
Education: BE/ B.Tech, GATE
Employment Type: Full-time
Last Date: 31-05-2020
Salary (INR): (Rs.40000/-) Monthly
Job Location (IN): Bhubaneswar - (Bhubaneswar, Odisha)
NALCO GET Vacancy Details
|Sl.No||Name of Posts||Vacancies|
|1.||Graduate Engineer Trainee||120|
Remuneration Offered: Candidate who gets selected under the designation of GET will be provided with good compensation packages and other allowances as per the norms followed in the company.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 40000-180000/-
Candidates who desire to submit their applications for NALCO jobs must aware about all the eligibility requirements as listed below.
Academic Qualification: Candidate must have studied the academic qualification mentioned in the Official Notification from a recognized board or University.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
Age Restrictions: The Age Limit criteria will be followed as per the Norms followed in NALCO. Candidate should possess the below mentioned Upper Age Limit as on 20.03.2020.
- Maximum Age: 30 years
NALCO will consider GATE-2020 Scores of each candidate for the recruitment process in which depending on their valid Gate scores they will be shortlisted for the Personal Interview.
- GATE-2020 Score
- Personal Interview
Application Procedure for NALCO Recruitment 2020
Application fees: Candidates are required to pay the non refundable application fees through internet banking account/credit card/debit card. The application fees for different categories are as listed below,
- General & OBC: Rs. 500 /-
- SC/ST/PWD/ Department Candidates: Rs. 100 /-
- Payment mode: Online
Steps for Online Application: Candidates satisfying all the eligibility requirements can start submitting their applications for NALCO GATE Recruitment 2020 by means of only online mode. The steps involved in application process is listed below,
- Initially go to the careers page of NALCO, “nalcoindia.com”
- Download the advertisement and read all the Instructions mentioned in it carefully
- Click on the Online Application link and start filling your Application with all the required details
- Fill the GATE Registration Number, Applicant Name, Date of Birth, Email id and Mobile Number
- Now pay the application fees only by means of online mode
- Upload the scanned images of the photograph and signature as per the specifications mentioned in the advertisement
- Check all the information once again and click on the submit button
- Take a print out of the application form for future reference
|Link to Apply Online||Click Here|
|Officially Published Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website of Organisation||nalcoindia.com|
|Starting Date for Online Application Submission||20th March 2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application (extended)||31st May 2020 (upto 5.30 PM)|
Note: Here in this section, so far we have discussed about all the details related to NALCO Recruitment 2020. If you have any doubts refer the official notification attached in this section.