JIPMER Nursing Officer Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online Now @ jipmer.puducherry.gov.in for Nursing Officer and LDC Vacancies
JIPMER Recruitment 2018: Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER) has released a direct recruitment notification yesterday for Nursing Officer and Lower Division Clerk (LDC) posts. About 115 candidates with good academic backgrounds and field related knowledge are wanted for these posts. Meritorious Sportsperson and Ex-serviceman are also having special reservations under this recruitment. Interested and eligible citizens can submit your applications on or before 18th May 2018 for these jobs. Go through the details that are summarized here on below paragraphs, to know more information about this recruitment.
JIPMER Nursing Officer Recruitment 2018 for 115 Vacancies
|Vacancy Details||[Designations: Nursing Officer, LDC]
|Eligibility Criteria||[Qualification: GNM/ 12th standard]
[Age Limit: 18 to 35 years]
|Selection Process||[Written Test, Skill Test]||Click Here|
|Applying Procedure||[Fees: Rs.1500/-]
[Applying Mode: Online]
|Official Notification||www.jipmer.puducherry.gov.in||Click Here|
|Last Date||18-05-2018||Click Here|
JIPMER Vacancy Details
- Nursing Officer – 91
- Lower Division Clerk – 24
Salary Package: All candidates those who are going to be selected through JIPMER 2018 recruitment will get salary based on posts as follows.
- Nursing Officer (Group B): Rs.44900 to 142400/-
- Lower Division Clerk (Group C): Rs.19900 to 63200/-
Qualification: Individuals those who had completed following qualification from recognized institution can apply for these JIPMER Vacancy.
|Nursing Officer||(i) Degree/ Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery/ Equivalent
(ii) Registered Nurse and Midwife in any Nursing Council
|LDC||(i) 12th pass/ Equivalent
(ii) Typing Speed
· Manual Typewriter: 30 w.p.m. in English or 25 w.p.m. in Hindi (OR)
· Computer: 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi
Age Limits: Aspirants those who are not below the minimum age limit and not above the maximum age limit as on 18th May 2018 are eligible to apply.
- Minimum age limit: 18 years
- Upper age limit for Nursing Officer: 35 years
- Upper age limit for LDC: 30 years
Age Relaxations: Under this recruitment, aspirants belonging to following categories shall get relaxations in upper age limit to apply for respective posts.
- OBCs: 3 years
- SC/ STs: 5 years
- PWDs: 10 years
- Ex-SM/ Govt employees/ Sportsperson: Refer notice
The selection rounds differ based on post which candidates apply. On selection, aspirants will be placed under training/ probation based on requirements.
- Nursing Officer: Written Test
- Lower Division Clerk: Written Test, Skill Test
How to Apply for JIPMER Nursing Officer, LDC Recruitment 2018?
Fees: While submitting application aspirants have to remit fee through payment gateway available on applying website using Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card facilities, based on category.
|Application Fees||SC/ STs
SC/ ST + XSM
SC/ ST + MSP
UR/ OBC + XSM
UR/ OBC + MSP
|Transaction Charges||As applicable|
|Payment Mode||Online mode|
Applying Procedure: Through JIPMER website, aspirants have to submit the application form for LDC and Nursing Officer posts. The general guidelines to apply online are,
- Logon to the website www.jipmer.puducherry.gov.in
- Click “JIPMER Nursing Officer and LDC Recruitment 2018” link moving in Latest Announcement section
- Read the detailed advertisement carefully
- Click “Apply Online” link after reading notification
- Read the general instructions that display and click “Close” button
- Fill the registration details and click “Register” button
- On successful registration you will receive user id and password in your registered mobile number and email id
- A login link will also be sent to your registered email id
- Click on the login link to fill the application form
- Enter the user id and password to login
- Click on the “Edit” button that is available
- Fill requisite details in application and click “Submit” button
- Upload the photograph, signature and necessary certificates as required
- After uploading necessary certificates & images, you will be redirected to make payment
- Take printout copy of submitted application for future reference, after successful payment
|Link to Apply Online||Click Here|
|Officially Published Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website of Organisation||jipmer.edu.in|
|Date of Notification||18th April 2018|
|Starting date to apply online||18th April 2018 (11.00 AM)|
|Last date to submit online application form||18th May 2018 (5.00 PM)|
|Hall tickets for written exam can be downloaded from||30th May 2018 (10.00 AM)|
|Date of Written Examination||10th June 2018|
|Merit list will be published on||20th June 2018|
Note: In the above section we have provided details about the current job vacancies available in JIPMER institute for Nursing Officer and LDC posts. To know more information about written exam, admit card, result etc, go through the official notification.